Autumn 1 - Listening and joining in.
Spanish for hello,
Spanish name for teacher-Senora.
Listen and join in with a song.
Autumn 2 - Counting
Recognise sound of some Spanish numbers between 1 and 3
Listen and respond to some Spanish numbers between 1 and 3.
Continue 'hello' greeting.
Spring 1 - Celebrations
Start to count to 5 in Spanish.
2.Listen and respond to some colours
3. Recall and say some colours
Spring 2 -
Summer 1 - Families
1.Join in with rhymes and finger rhymes about the family
2. Recognise and say names for members of a family
3. Say names of members of a family.
4. Say names of members of a family and count between 1 and 5.
5. Perform a traditional Spanish rhyme.
6. Remember some numbers and colours.
Summer 1 - Stories & Performance
1. Recall and remember colours
2. Recall how to greet and say name.
3. Practise counting and recognising numbers 1-10.
4. Recall and be able to say grettings, names and numbers 1-10.
5. Recall and be able to say a number in random order between 1 and 10.
6. Watch and sing about pirates.