Here you can find the calculation target sheets for Maths. The targets:
- link to the end of year and key stage expectations set out in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- include the range of different methods expected in each year group.
- get progressively more difficult as you move across the page from left to right.
- show steady progression from Y1 – Y6 across addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- support parents in understanding how a method works and how it should be set out.